- Remove lashes gently from your eyes starting from one corner
- Immediately peel off any glue residue (dried glue makes the lash stiff and hard to reuse)
- Dip a cotton swab in OIL FREE makeup remover
- Lay the lash on a kleenex and gently rub the individual lashes in one direction
- Turn over and repeat until no more mascara or makeup comes off on to a clean section of kleenex
- Place the lashes back on the original container making sure they are stuck to the half moon shape to assure they keep their shape.
Co-owner of DDC
Debi enjoys everything about the ballroom atmosphere, especially the community and friendships built on the dance floor over the last 6+ years. She is a full time nurse and IT trainer, amazing mother and grandmother. Her joy and hope are contagious. Spending time around her and reading her articles are sure to make you smile.